Friday, December 19, 2008

It hurts

i feel so angry today..as angry as i ve been feeling for days.What is going on in the world?????why do i fear today for the existence tommorow?i ve known forever that i had no control over my life.but i did have the chance to smile,to make someones day brighter..i thought god did give us that freedom..
Not any more,I am scared to talk to strangers,I am scared when strangers talk to me....people who don look like me i shy away from.I no longer tarry on railway platforms to watch the busy lives around me.
i dont stay out a moment more than necessary...it hurts at how alienated i have made myself from the world
the days seem harshly blinding the nights darker.people cling to their emotions their own selves a little harder,life seems a little more strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment